Product was successfully added to your shopping cart.
Here at The Cast Iron Bath Company we pride ourselves on supplying the best quality products to our customers. We provide a warranty on our products against faulty materials or manufacture, provided they have been installed, cared for and used in accordance with instructions supplied with the product.
The Cast Iron Bath Company products:
Cast Iron Baths – 20 years
Copper Baths – 10 years
Stainless Steel Bath Outers – 10 years
Tapware – 3 years
Sanitaryware (excluding toilet seats) – 3 years
All other products – 1 year
Third Party products:
The warranty varies across manufacturers - so please ask us for full details prior to purchase.
HOW TO CLAIM UNDER WARRANTY
In the unlikely event that you need to make a claim, please contact us on 01723 585896.
Under the warranty, we require that the following conditions are met:
• The product has been fitted in accordance with our installation instructions, UK Water Regulations 1999 and general good plumbing practice.
• The product has been maintained and cared for in accordance with our Cleaning and Maintenance Instructions. NOTE: mildew, limescale effects, soap scum, enamel shine and corrosion are not covered under the warranty.
• The product has not been modified, misused, neglected or wilfully or accidentally damaged. This also includes the general effects of wear and tear through usage.
• The CIBC are to be given opportunity to inspect the product in the installed situation, if removed the product must not be destroyed but should be retained for inspection. Photographic evidence of the product in the installed situation may be requested. If our on-site investigation determines the reported issue is not a manufacturing fault or a materials defect, a call out charge may be applied. This will be advised at the time of your claim.
• If the product has failed under the terms of the warranty and a replacement is offered, but identical goods are no longer available, a mutual agreement will be sought.
Any product that is sold at a discounted price due to known and agreed defects or other damage shall be exempt from this warranty. All products that fall into this category shall be clearly labelled as ‘Graded’ on the invoice.
Enamel colour and shine can fade over time. This will not affect the performance of your product and is not covered by this warranty.
This warranty is effective for all our products under the aforementioned parameters and is non-transferable; the warranty is only valid for the original owner and the original location.
This warranty is offered to customers acquiring our products as “consumers”, not in the course of a trade or business. This warranty does not in any way affect the statutory or other rights of a consumer.
This warranty only covers products supplied by The Cast Iron Bath Company.
This warranty only covers products installed in the United Kingdom and the Republic of Ireland.
The Cast Iron Bath Company has the largest selection of free standing cast iron baths in Europe. With a huge selection of complementary tapware and sanitaryware we will make your dream bathroom a reality without costing the earth.